
We had such a fun little Christmas...
Started out with coffee, for sure!! (I mean, not like we were up early, its just our morning routine...)
We had only gotten a few presents for Kallen, and we had opened most of our presents at my parents house...the "main present" for Kallen I only ordered yesterday, and it won't be here until the end of January, but I think he's going to LOVE it! Its his own little chair from the Land of Nod. He loves to sit by himself and read, and now he'll have a chair his own size! I can't wait for it to get here. And by the way, that place is like a kids version of Anthropologie---I could go crazy if money weren't an option :) (is that how the saying goes?? It doesn't look quite right...)

Mom is acting crazy as usual :) I'm just excited its CHRISTMAS!!!! :)
So, at the last minute I got him a few little things to open.
I've been wanting to get him these forever...he loves to STACK things, and then fit them back together, and he LOVES this! Barnes and Noble, at least the one by our house, has gotten the CUTEST little section of kids toys. Its small, but they're all really cute and educational, and a lot of wooden toys, which I love :)

And this little toy, which is awesome---when I saw all the latches, I knew Kallen would LOVE it!!! And sure enough...if only there was a light switch on it---wow...now that would be a perfect gift for this little guy :)
And my Aunt Debbie, from New Jersey, totally scored by sending us a box full of gifts, including this little dog for Kallen, that plays a song and shakes his little tail. By far, his favorite toy!!!! He ran around the house with this ALL day... it was so cute!
Then, we carried on with our potential "Christmas traditions." Read the Christmas story... Kallen was SO interested...just kidding! By that point he had opened his little dog, so I don't think he heard a word. Just Brian and I and the Children's Bible :)
Had some Breakfast Tacos---yes, these are definitely going to be a Smith family Christmas staple.

Wow, this is getting long...we eventually headed over to our friends' the Kelley's house for a huge Christmas dinner. It was so much fun, and so great after getting time together just as a family to go be with a huge family. And they are a FUN family :)
Dallas patiently waiting for Kallen to drop some food.
Kallen was all dressed up in his Christmas tie from Aunt Holly!!!

Always trying to get OUT...

Kallen loved Mr. Kelley's glasses!!!
Tried to get some pictures by the tree---but Kallen didn't think that was such a good idea...

And of course we had to bring "B'Jolly" back out!!!

What a wonderful Christmas...
Much Love!!!!!










4 comments:
LOVED reading about your Christmas together! Looks like you had a wonderful day! :-) You have started some great traditions which will only get better as the years go on! Loved the pics of Kallen in his tie! Can he possibly be looking older, just since we last saw him?!!! He is so precious ! Wish Aunt Debbie would become a computer person! She would love seeing that picture of Kallen and his dog! I told her it was his favorite present! :-) Happy New Year my sweet family!
Oooh, love the latch present! That looks perfect for a little one learning to "operate" things!
oh, christy! what a sweet christmas!!!
I can't wait to stack my little nephews!! Does Kallen like to be stacked as well, or only doing the stacking?
I have the rental car lined up now, picking up on the 7th, dropping off on the 10 in Ft. Lauderdale.
Post a Comment