ok, just a few highlights from the past few days----right now my life feels like a slight jumble, as my belongings are in an incredibly disorganized heap in the back of our car right now---they are heading to Houston with Brian, while Kallen and I are in Phoenix at Michelle and Jared's which is awesome---but I kind of feel like I'm in the "middle" of here and there---does that make sense???
This guy is hilarious----he was routinely decorated while we were in Cardiff---the last one was a great pumpkin head!!

While I was cleaning out the fridge--I looked down and Kallen was IN it- and it totally cracked me up!! He is getting to be quite a climber---which I hear, he takes after his dad! Here at Michelle and Jared's he's been climbing up the stairs, onto all the chairs, onto coffee tables, into his stroller by himself...etc etc :)

A reflection of our CRAZY car while we're in line at Starbucks in Yuma, AZ---imagine the looks we got in the MIDDLE of the DESERT with bikes and a surfboard and TX plates---ha!!!!
where ARE we???????
I couldn't bear to look over my shoulder----complete MAYHEM!...(notice the DVD played wedged behind the headrest in the backseat---good grief!)

and if you had been sitting next to us at a stoplight...

ok, I was going to include Halloween night too, but its just too much for one post! :)
3 comments:
Praying for Brian as he makes that long drive in that FULL CAR! :-) Have fun unpacking....NOT! Love the picture of Kallen in the refrigerator! He is a boy who KNOWS what he WANTS and where to find it! Too cute! Sure do miss you guys! *hugs*
I LOVE these pics!!! Your car looks exactly the same way our car looked going on our vacations this past summer!
and I love that Kallen climbs in the fridge - Graham does the same thing!! When I'm completely desperate trying to put dinner on the table, I do let Graham play in the fridge....
I MISS YOU!!!!!
Kallen is such a "cool" kid - naturally he would want to climb around in the fridge! That month went by pretty fast, didn't it? Great memories for you, Brian and Kallen! Those are the things that sustain us during the "trials and tribulations." We love you guys! Hope to see you over the Hoildays.
Post a Comment