Great day :) very relaxing, and just so sweet to spend time together as a family. Went on a long walk along the coast down to Encinitas and got some coffee. The only hard thing this trip, is that Kallen has been getting really tired in the morning, so we've been putting him down for a morning nap--if we're out walking around 9:30am, he usually falls asleep in the stroller...so it kinda puts a little cramp in the day. Not that we don't have the whole day to do stuff, its just kind of more fun to put in a whole day of playing, and then come home in the afternoon to nap. I'm not sure why his sched has changed?? Maybe all the excitement and fresh air?? I've tried to put him down for his afternoon nap, but he doesn't fall asleep---he just moans :)
After naptime and hanging out at the house, we hit the beach where it was FREEZING...the wind was coming from the west off the ocean, and it was cold!!! I tried a little longboarding and was TERRIBLE!!!---the waves were pretty bad yesterday but no excuses I wiped out every time I tried---good grief!
So got out and played in the sand with Kallen---usually he won't stay still long enough to play in the sand, but we buried his little feet which he thought was funny, and as soon as he realized there was endless potential for digging and throwing and burying and tearing down, he decided he liked playing in the sand!!
Brian out in the surf...
Playing together---my suit was still wet, and I was SOOOOO cold!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment