Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What to Do???...

There are so many things that we want to do while we're here...and yet, one of the whole purposes of being here is just being able to relax, be a family, walk everywhere, and enjoy being in Cardiff...so we tried to figure out a way to be able to do both. Relax, and still get to do some of the things we love doing around here, and do some things we haven't tried yet. Brian came up with the idea of doing something "fun" on MWF, and using Tu/Th as "relaxing"/stay in Cardiff days. Then we wrote all of the "things" we want to do on pieces of paper that we'll pick out the night before from our very makeshift "things to do" jar--ha!!

So, I'll keep you posted on what's on our agenda...tomorrow is going to be Birch Aquarium...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun way to spend your month in CA!! I am jealous. Hope you have a great time and I can't see what to see "what you do". :)

Courtney said...

that's such a perfect way to balance it all!