Sunday, October 4, 2009

We're Here!!!

Finally made it to our little Bungalow in Cardiff!!!...it has been so fun to relax and get settled into our new little October "home"----we bought candles, and groceries, and we've done some laundry, so we are finally feeling like we're settling in----except that Brian had to leave this morning to do a trip and won't be back until Wednesday...we're going to MISS him!! :)

Our bikes are so happy in their new spot!!

On Saturday morning we (Kallen) woke up bright and early (6:50!!) and headed out for VG's for donuts, then Starbuck's for coffee and then headed to the beach...




Came home, took naps, etc and then back to the beach to play and surf (Brian). I left my everyday stroller in Michelle's trunk, in Phoenix, so I've been taking my huge running stroller everywhere!!! :)
Kallen and Brian playing by the water----this kid LOVES the water!! He laughs so hard when the waves come in and crash on him!!

The view is just so beautiful----


Brian loves that there are showers everywhere!!! He's a lot cleaner than I am :)


The little market, Starbucks, etc----and across the street...the ocean! :)
The campground Brian used to camp out at----oh the memories!! :)
xoxoxoxo!! :)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

yay! so...do you not work anymore? or just took a month off? i just love that you guys are doing this! keep posting!!!

Mandy said...

I don't think you're going to leave at the end of the month...I wouldn't!! :)

beckley said...

i remember that starbucks...walked that beach one mont before jackson started gestating :)