This isn't the best video, but just a little glimpse into Kallen's fun at the beach. I wish you could see it in person...I think pretty much everyone who walks by laughs at him :) He squeals SO loud, and runs as fast as he can towards the waves, and as soon as they hit him, he runs back up to the sand----squealing and screaming the whole time. Its really funny----until about the 100th time, when you really want to just sit and relax...oh, just kidding :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The video is sooooo cute! I am sitting here smiling, laughing...and LOVING that precious little boy! What fun! Miss you all so much! Have some special last days! What a blessing this vacation has been for all of you! XOXOXO
Just watched this video again! I love Kallen's little voice and all the cute sounds he makes! *hearts*
Post a Comment