...a good view (well, we were in the desert for about 80% of the trip---and as you can tell, I got a little bored in that car!!)...
...the new Bob Schneider CD---just came out this wk and it is GOOD...
...a healthy lunch!! Thanks Yuma for putting in an In & Out Burger!!!! and for serving lunch at 10am!!!!...
...the new issue of Texas Monthly...

...some PUFFINS...(very important if traveling with baby boy!)...

...a sleeping baby--yeah!!!...

...a good friend...
...and a car FULL of STUFF----I mean, so full you can barely turn around :)
Here are some pictures of the scenery :)
Hope is in SIGHT!!!....still in the desert here----and hitting another checkpoint with the Border Patrol--where would you see THAT on the East Coast???!!! :)
I LOVE Calexico and Mexicali---never been to either place but I think its so funny----Mexicali on the Mexico side, and Calexico on the US side...although it should really be Calimex (we actually HAD this conversation for about 5 minutes we were so bored...Calimex, Mexifornia, Calico....yeah....pretty bored) :)


3 comments:
I feel like I am going on this adventure with you.....and I am really enjoying it!! What a precious time for your dear family! I know you will enjoy every moment of this time 'together'! Precious memories......so important to remember 'where your love for each other' began! Love you all so much!
(you don't remember the signs on the way to JMU that said...watch out for falling rocks?...guess you were always sleeping) :-)
you are hysterical!
You inspire me and make me laugh at the same time!!!
Post a Comment