Sunday, October 4, 2009

the Adventure begins...

Well, I'm sorry its been so long---I just am finally starting to feel like I can get a grip on reality!! :) It has been a crazy little whirlwind these past 2 weeks, but now I can finally take a deep breath...

It all started on Tuesday morning, VERY early...Brian woke up and packed up the car, and Kally and I got up to say goodbye as he started the drive to Phoenix where we'd meet him...

Sleepy little boy...


Little car all packed up with a LOT of stuff---can you even imagine?? The three of us for a month!!


We are going to miss our little house!!!

But I think Kallen could tell something exciting was in the air!!

Saying goodbye to daddy---it was so sad watching him pull out of the driveway...all by himself...what a great guy! :)
On our way!!

No comments: