Thursday, September 24, 2009

perfection...

I'm so sorry---another post that has nothing to do with Kallen. But can I just say that the weather has been perfection around here?? Of course, just as we're ABOUT TO LEAVE...(note to self---of all the months in TX, you don't want to miss October...try AUGUST next time!!)...

This morning it is in the 60's/70's, completely gloomy/overcast...I've made a 2nd pot of coffee (don't worry--its decaff--and I just have to spell decaff that way for some reason??)...and I'm currently organizing our "October Dog Care" calendar that I made...

All that to say, it is a VERY nice day...I really need someone to give me a more sound "to-do" list---I don't think my calendar is getting me much closer to being ready to leave???.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh...I am very good at 'To-Do' lists! Wish I were there to help you get ready! XOXO


*smiling here* (there was a time when you didn't enjoy my to-do lists!! :-) Life has a way of changing us, doesn't it?!!!