Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Day at the Zoo...

Doesn't weather just make all the difference??? It was in the 80's today---the eighties!!!...in Houston!! It was so nice to be able to be outside and actually enjoy it :) I'm so thankful the weather is changing and we've finally made it!! 

So first of all I'm TOTALLY supposed to be taking a nap right now---but its too much fun to download pictures!! Next, I really need to learn how to do this faster, because my computer takes. so. L-O-N-G...

All that to say, we spent a really fun day at the zoo today---and I am seriously exhausted!! The longest I've ever stayed at the zoo before! But it was fun---we met some of our friends there--Jamie and Savannah, and also Melissa and Logan but somehow I didn't get any pictures of them??!! But here's a little bit of our day...

We started out with the Sea Lion show...

Savannah and Kallen...

Then lunch, sharing blueberries...thanks Savannah!! :)
Playing at the Nature Center...

I LOVE this one of Savannah!!!...











what a sweet little face :)
giraffes...


ice cream!!


It took him a little while to decide what he thought about the fountain area...
...but once he got warmed up, he was having the time of his life :)

Riding the train---I think they're giving each other the stink eye?? :)
seriously, how CUTE is she??? and about to be a BIG sister :)
I love the way he's looking at me...
Whew! what a day!! :)
Have a great rest of your Thursday!!!
xoxoxoxo :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

what fun!!! your zoo looks awesome!
his hair looks so long?!?

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Reminds me of 'our' day at the zoo and how much Kallen has changed! You did a GREAT job taking pictures, Christy! Such good photos of some very precious kids having a wonderful time! Thanks for giving us a glimpse of your day! Miss you!

Michelle said...

I can't wait to visit and go to the zoo with you guys....next summer!

Mandy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures with his soaking wet clothes! Wow I just want to scoop him up!!!