Saturday, August 22, 2009

Doors, doors, doors...




Kallen has found a new interest...really these days, he's pretty much interested in things that "do" things. Like his toothbrush, his spoon, his brush, the faucets, and doors!!...he's always been interested in lightswitches, so I guess he's diversified a bit :) So the cutest thing, is every time he passes a door (EVERY time) he gets on his little tiptoes to try and open it...



We went to the doctor yesterday, to find out that Kallen has a stomach virus that's been going around (so its not teething??...) so he seemed to have more energy yesterday, but still isn't himself, and is still creating some pretty potent little diapers over here. Which is probably more than you wanted to know...

We had a HUGE thunderstorm last night---rain, FINALLY!!!, and it was just beautiful...our power was out for almost 2 hrs and it was actually kind of nice. No TV, no computer, and our neighbors all came outside (!!!!) and the air was SO cool, and we all just stood outside and talked and hung out. I guess the way they did before electricity--- :)

I love this picture of Kallen. It makes me think of what he'll look like after a hard day at the office when he's older (complete with comb-0ver!!!)(minus popsicle all around his mouth!!) I guess he was pretty beat when we got home yesterday!!


Have a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*smiling*..............If he is even half as interested in door knobs as he is light switches, I can totally picture him stopping at every single door and trying to open it! Oooooo...feel the need for a "Kallen fix' !! Love you!

Ali said...

Sorry he has been so sick. Hope he is on the mend and back to a happier self.