Wednesday, July 22, 2009

DISCO!!!


Well, I finally did my FIRST tri since Kallen's been born...we went to Dallas this weekend and I did the Disco Triathlon, which was "fun"---well, fun atmosphere, but I will definitely admit it was a REALLY hard course!!! Long bike with a lot of big hills---I think that was the hardest part---so my legs were tanked by the run...but my main fears were getting HURT which I didn't which is a huge answer to prayer. And I felt pretty competitive---I placed 4th in my age group, and the girls who beat me, beat me fair and square---I had nothing left!! :)

All in all, a great experience...and Brian was such an AWESOME support! thanks babe! :)

4 comments:

Ali said...

WOW, christy that is awesome! congratulations.

Courtney said...

yay! that's SO great, christy! i'm sure it feels good to be back in it...and you did SO great!!!

Michelle said...

Great job Christy!!

PS - Don't be too scared of Circle C from my recent posts....you should still move here! :)

Mandy said...

You are AMAZING!!!