Wednesday, June 17, 2009

seriously??!!

I woke up last night (tonight??) at 1am...don't know why, guess I had to go to the bathroom, and SERIOUSLY I laid in bed awake until my alarm just went off at 4:30(work)...I'm beginning to wonder if I seriously have a sleep issue?? And I was so proud/excited because I made it in bed by 8:30 and was actually exhausted and pretty much fell right asleep---good grief :) Any helpful sleep info/suggestions???

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry! I know laying in bed awake is the worst. When Finley was still eating in the middle of the night I would have a hard time falling back asleep. I hope you make it through the day okay!

beckley said...

don't go to work at 4:30?

(don't have a baby turning one in half a minute. that's enough excitement to keep anyone awake.)

work harder to be cute. your lack of effort requires very little sleep.

:)