Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy BIRTHDAY BABY!!!


Doesn't he just look older??
Happy BIRTHDAY Baby boy!!!! Today went WAY too fast so we're going to celebrate all weekend!! (those 2 naps really throw things off!!)

Thank you everyone for being SUCH a huge support in my life this first year....couldn't have done it without you!!!


And Kallen...I just had no idea...we just can't imagine what our life was even like before you. You bring us so much joy---you should see us at night (EVERY night) when we check on you before we go to bed---we grin at each other  like little kids while we watch you sleeping in your little crib---and even when I'm tired I get so excited in the morning to go into your room when I start to hear your little squeals...there is NOTHING like that little toothy smile you give us. We just love you so much---I can pretty safely say, you have given us the BEST year of our lives---a tired year---but certainly the BEST year of our lives. We love you baby!!!!! I can't wait for more time with you...you have changed me little guy...
love you so much, 
mommy :)

5 comments:

beckley said...

i love him. you. you guys.

happy birthday, mama. well done this year. you made it!!!!

congrats on a great first year.

and i was hoping for a bday post- checked one last time!!! :)

love-

Courtney said...

you guys have done an AMAZING job transitioning into parenthood. it's, uh, WOW!, huh?? kallen...you are BLESSED!!!

diane smith said...

His sweet face makes me smile, and your sweet words to and about him make me cry. I agree, Kallen is truly blessed with such loving parents. Miss you all !

Christy said...

Thank you, thank you!!!!!!

You ALL mean so much to me---could NOT have done it without your encouragement!!!!!!

THANK you!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Such sweet sentiments precious daughter of mine! What a joy it has been watching you grow in your role as a mother this past year! You have done an amazing job! Kallen has brought such love into all of our lives and we thank God for him! We look forward to seeing what God has in store for him in the future!
By the way, you will find yourself standing by his bed each and every night for many years to come....that is just what parents do as they marvel at the love they have in their hearts for that precious child! (also a great time to pray for them)