...is ON!!!! Only 3 more days until our little baby's FIRST birthday!! I know this is happening everywhere but wow, when its your own, its a little harder to swallow! I just can't believe we're already at a year---and yet so many things seem way further than a year ago. Take for instance, Hurricane Ike---definitely seems like more than a year ago a tree blew down on our house...even Christmas seems a long time ago...and good grief that whole delivery thing seems very very long ago (although just as VIVID and DRAMATIC in my mind as ever! ha!!)...
So, I guess I must get a camera this week because I absolutely have to document his first little birthday!!
Here are a few pictures I stole from a friend :) from their couples shower this weekend! It was so much fun---- Corey and Glen are getting married in Turks & Caicos in September and we're SO excited for them!!!
Corey and Kallen--he LOVES her!! :)



5 comments:
It is hard to believe the first year is almost over! Kallen has added so much love to our lives....overflowing is more like it!! I will never forget that first month of his life...precious memories...and they keep getting better! Absolutely you must get a camera and document this huge milestone! Wish we could be there! Hey, he is not just 'finger pointing' in that picture.....he is telling everyone that he is going to be ONE!!!! WooHoo....we love you, Kallen!!!!
I LOVE the finger pointing!!!!!
no-stinkin-way. already? the baby is 1 already?!?!?!?!
and you point your finger. did you know that? not like when people honk at your when you're running. a different kind of point. but you do :) love it!
miss you-
LOVE the pointing. He is giving someone or something a very stern talking to! so adorable. but i bet not if/when it comes with an attitude. Happy almost 1 year to Kallen! it sure flies by, any way you slice it.
Happy (early) Birthday kallen! Can't wait to see pics of the celebration.
Post a Comment