I had every intention of posting regularly while at home---brought everything I needed and here I am about to drown you in pictures all at ONCE----darn those good intentions that don't amount to action!! ha!!! :) Just kidding, its actually a good thing because we have been having SO much fun that I haven't really had time...which has been sweet...I can't even explain how good it is to be HOME---esp this time of year. It is just gorgeous. Everything is in full bloom and it just smells like SPRING and HOME...
Brian just left Tuesday and we had SUCH A GREAT time getting to spend quality time together with each other, and dear, dear friends, while little Mister Man spent time with Gran and Gramps Seltzer! What a win-win situation!!!
Brian and I got a couple GREAT beach days...GORGEOUS beach days...therapy to my soul :) Went paddleboarding with some awesome friends and absolutely LOVED it!...went running at Seashore State Park....(one of our staple activities here!)
My "second" most favorite run on the planet!!! Pictures def don't gather the beauty---yes, I ran with my camera---crazy, huh??!!! :) just wanted to be able to remember it...
We dove in the COLD water after running and it was AWESOME...
ahhhhh....the ocean...


Kallen has had all sorts of fun exploring the multitude of toys here!!! Gran is def prepared for her grandsons!! :)



Its been awesome....well, now I'm sitting at this counter, looking out the window at Starbucks, and its POURING down rain....and I'm def parked 4 blocks away...hmmmmmm....guess I'll just have to stay awhile....I'm gonna MISS this!!!


xoxoxoxo :)



4 comments:
looks like everyone is having a great time. i am so glad you and Brian had fun together and that you are having time to yourself too.
thanks Ali!!! I wish we had the time to come up and see you guys!! I feel like you're SO close and so far away!! :)
you sound so GREAT. shouldn't you just move back to VA??? :-)
Thanks for coming to see us! We had such a wonderful time with the 3 of you and are reliving our memories now..over and over!! You are a precious family and we love you very much!! We can't wait until the next time you can come for a visit! It won't be soon enough! XOXOXO
Post a Comment