Today was a big day for me, I mean, Kallen. We made the big move (probably a little later than we should have) to his NEW, real car seat. I think he likes it a lot better...but doesn't he look so grown up??!!!

Bye-bye little infant seat...and great cover...guess we'll see ya when we see ya...and hopefully that's not too SOON...
Can I just say we are less than TWO months away from his 1st birthday? i definitely don't know how I feel about that...and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE 10 months. This has been the most fun we've had yet. What a sweetie! :)
Can I just say we are less than TWO months away from his 1st birthday? i definitely don't know how I feel about that...and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE 10 months. This has been the most fun we've had yet. What a sweetie! :)
4 comments:
Our little boy is growing up...and way too fast for my liking! However, every new stage has its own special blessings!
Kallen does look so grown up in his new car seat! He will enjoy the extra space! Give him a big smooch from us and tell him we love him!
So glad you are having fun. EnJOY!
oh my gosh!! he is so freakin' adorable! he looks right at home : )
I'm glad to know I have such fun to look forward to!!
Post a Comment