Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We're BACK!!!

wow, sorry for the L-O-N-G hiatus!!! I don't know HOW you working girls do it!!! I am in more admiration of you than EVER!!!

Just finished an 8 day stretch of work (with an Easter Day break in the middle) and let me just tell you I am WHIPPED! This morning has been absolutely an indulgence....waking up at EIGHT!!, coffee with the Today Show, getting to feed Kallen, cleaning our bathroom!!, laundry's in the washer, bank account balanced...wow. I feel like I'm starting to climb out of the hole :)




All that to say, in the midst of the craziness of waking up at 4:45 for the past week and a half, my lovely MOTHER has been in town helping us out! It has been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Just having an extra set of hands...and all of the songs and games that grandma's know that mom's just couldn't even begin to think of. Kallen has had so much fun, as have I!!! She flew out Sunday morning and all THREE of us were quite sad to see her go!!!
Kallen is growing into such a little man...his latest little trick is pulling up on EVERYTHING!!! So you can't really turn your back for a second or else he'll be pulling something down on top of himself, or falling into the TV stand!...but he is getting more and more fun every day! I wish I had known during months 1-6, just how much fun it was about to get---it would have made those first months a LOT more bearable!!! ha!!

Well, I miss all of you so much and can't WAIT to catch up...sending lots of LOVE your way!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your gracious hospitality and all the wonderful, quality time with my dear grandson! WoW! I have so many sweet memories etched in my heart! I am wonderfully
blessed!

Courtney said...

i've MISSED you!! i was JUST going to send you an email wondering WHERE you've been!!

diane smith said...

Yeaaaa, I'm so glad you're back. I've missed you. I LOVE the picture of your mom and Kallen at the park in the swing. It looks like mutual admiration!!
Love you!

Michelle said...

So good to see a new post from you!! And thanks for the reminder that it WILL be fun one day!

Ali said...

glad your back. missed Kallen's sweet face. it does get so fun! wait till he has word :)

Mandy said...

OK, Kallen is the CUTEST!!!! He's so grown up!!!! I love you both!!!