Brian's been working on this project...its not finished but looks SOOOOO much better...we used to have 3 cactus but 2 got knocked down during Ike...hence the need for a "side yard" which is more of a garden I guess, but it used to kind of be a yard?? I don't know. We just call it the side yard for some reason. I couldn't really get a good angle, but he's doing SUCH a good job!!! :)
4 comments:
gorgeous!
tell brian good job!
and both my kids did the leg up thing---so funny!
oh, kallen. when will i see you again?!
It was fun watching this process unfold and I must say that Brian's vision was a good one! GOOD JOB, BRIAN!! I can't wait to see more pictures after the flowers and plants begin to grow!
That looks so nice! Want to come help us improve our yard??
FABULOUS!!!! Love these pics of Kallen, the yard, everything!!! I was day dreaming the other day about Graham and Kallen getting into mischief together. Graham's getting more active, and I just know when he's on the move a bit more, he and Kallen will have so much fun together!
Post a Comment