Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Mack's!!

These pictures are super late...but last week we got to see some of Brian's family...his Aunt Jeri, and Aunt Karen, and Kallen got to meet Meemaw (Brian's Grandma) for the very first time!!! We had so much fun!!!

Kallen with Aunt Karen...

...and Aunt Jeri...




He LOVED Meemaw!!!


We went to Beck's Prime...it was a gorgeous night...and nothing better than a really good hamburger!! :)

Kallen was VERY distracted by all the birds flying around...




This one is my favorite!!! Getting some LOVE...he had the best time getting so much attention and hugs and love!!!! xoxoxoxo :)

2 comments:

diane smith said...

Awww, it looks like you all had so much fun. Makes me so sad I wasn't there to share it with you; but I probably would have had a hard time handing Kallen over!!

My mom called me when they left you guys that night, and was "gushing" over Kallen, and what a great visit they had with you.....and she couldn't stop talking about the burgers!

I'm sorry you still aren't feeling well, hang in there. And what a treat for both you and your Mom that she is on her way. Give her a hug from us.

Anonymous said...

There us nothing like family! How nice that Kallen got to meet Meemaw! Looks like everyone had a great time!! I see so much resemblance amongst the 'sisters'! Very cool! God has blessed you with an amzing extended family, Christy!