Friday, April 3, 2009

Lone Star


I really didn't think I'd be so sad about not doing the tri tomorrow...but now all of a sudden I'm really sad---maybe cause you always want what you can't have---ha!
This morning I woke up I felt TERRIBLE---could hardly breathe...haven't moved (exercised) all week except weights one day and it felt like I was sprinting up a mountain...so really, to jump in a cold bay early tomorrow morning (even if it was going to be in a wetsuit) and then hop on a bike soaking wet probably isn't a good idea...
But of course right NOW I feel fine...and is it wierd that I'm primarily sad to miss because this race has long sleeve t-shirts???!!!! I'm REALLY debating waking up at 4am tomorrow to at LEAST pick up my packet so I can get my $75 t-shirt???!!!!
But seeing that I'm still awake at 11...doubting that will happen :)

2 comments:

Write Softly said...

Girl, feel better soon. There will be other tris. With long-sleeve Ts. :)

Sending you hugs!

debra parker said...

It seems like forever. Miss you.