Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy EARTH Day!!!!


What a beautiful day here in Houston!!! Cool breeze blowing, and about 80 degrees...I'm trying REALLY hard to live in "today" cause there's a voice inside of me warning that summer is literally getting "too close for comfort"...so I will enjoy TODAY and not worry about TOMORROW (or the next 6 months of misery for that matter!! ha!)

Kallen and I had a breakfast date at Tiny Boxwoods with one of our FAVORITE friends, Liz...I LOVE her, and we managed to have a decent conversation all the while Kallen was trying to eat a vine growing along the side of the building!! I guess his contribution to connecting with the environment----seriously, it was such a gorgeous morning and such a GREAT time!!!

I'd like to say that I'm creative enough to write my own post about Earth Day :) however, my friend Robyn's husband Jim wrote an awesome post about the importance of Today (and every day for that matter) and the significance of our participation...

I wonder what the Environmental Impact Statement would be for me??? ha! (that was for you Dad!!)

ps...Robyn, I think I get the "moving pictures" thing...I used to be able to move my pictures on my PC, but can't on the Mac...I'm sure there's a way...but I haven't figured it out???!!!!!

1 comment:

beckley said...

:)

yeah- it's totally diff on the mac. macs are best, and i love them fo sho, but blogger on mac is terrible. look at what happened with the text in my post from today...ugh. cutting and pasting was just updated, so yay- but still has glitches.

uploading pictures from a mac onto facebook...ugh. (edited ones). fb's browser stinks!

but, hey, happy day. and i love you. and smile. and happy Earth day. :)