Monday, March 30, 2009

Well, I became deathly ill on our trip to austin this weekend...well, not exactly deathly ill---just the allergy attack that becomes a sinus infection that becomes a fever with a bronchial infection that I seem to get every year ever since we've moved to Texas. Somehow I thought I had avoided it this year---but apparently the Oak (or something...who knows??!!!) caught up with me this weekend. We went to Austin to stay with our sweet friends Erin and Mike so that I could celebrate my friend Paula's bachlorette party weekend...however I only made it out Friday night. Didn't even get to go out on "dress night"...but still nice to get away none the less...

sooooooo....today I'm still in my PJ's...trying to take care of sweet little boy without letting my nose run all over him :) Then off to a dermatologist appt I can't cancel...to see if we can get rid of the rash on my face...good grief! I'm falling apart!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my prayers, sweetie! It is especially hard to be sick when you have a small one to take care of BUT....you have a great husband who will take good care of you and Kallen! Love you so much and hope you feel better SOON!

beckley said...

i got that every year in Texas- in Austin.

ugh.

love you,
r

Courtney said...

sorry!!!

Ali said...

hope you feel better soon