Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SOMEbody's got a NEW trick!!...

When I went to get Mr Man up from his nap today...he had a new little trick to show me!!!! WOW...can't believe we're here already!!! He was SOOOO proud and when I opened the door he just started laughing!...I think that's the part that amazed me the most!...how aware he was of his new little ability!! I wonder how much longer we can keep him contained in there????!!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS !!!!! I LOVE his expressions ! What a precious little boy we have there...and he is loved by MANY! Isn't God good !! Sending lots of love your way!

diane smith said...

the next step is a leg over the rail, then he'll be off and running!

Write Softly said...

Oh, boy! Literally! Look how big he is.

Just FYI, Christy -- this is the point where we had to take the bumpers out of boy's crib, because his bumpers made him way taller when he stood on them, and I was worried he'd fall out of the thing. Yours seem to collapse nicely -- like they're supposed to -- so maybe you don't have to go to those lengths.

Either way, yay for Kallen! Who's a big boy?! WHO'S A BIG BOY?!