a beautiful sunny day...
getting to read a really good book, that challenges my thinking and reaches my heart...
organizing plans to see friends I don't get to see very often, who I love very dearly...
sitting on the back patio eating dinner with my husband and talking about life, and dreaming about our future...where and who we will be...while Kallen squeals at the birds flying by...
today was a sweet day of little things...life is still hard...uncertain...scary, at times...but every now and then I live in the moment, and realize just how sweet today can be...
3 comments:
It's really all about the little things.............we miss so many of those 'special' moments worrying about the big picture! So glad you enjoyed your day and could 'live in the moment'! As always, loved the pictures of Kallen who looks more like a little boy every day! Give him a big hug and kiss from me! XOXO
ahhh...thanks.
that looks like the best day!
Post a Comment