Right now, I'm choosing between a shower, and writing---hoping to get BOTH so I'll make this short!
We are doing well over here---Kallen has been SUPER crazy fussy...I get "called" everytime I take him to the gym these days...thinking its ANOTHER tooth/teeth...which will make 7 I guess??
Eating more and more and more...he's a hungry little guy...even with those skinny little white legs!! His personality is getting stronger and stronger and he loves to THROW things when he's mad! Ha!! Bet I won't think that's so cute in a couple months or so :)
We are STILL trying to finish the repair jobs from Hurricane Ike...its takes us a WHILE to get things done around here...we are REALLY good at starting things/coming up with NEW ideas...but pretty bad at finishing up the old stuff...
Bought some tomato plants yesterday that I'm hoping will grow even in the Houston clay/mud/gumbo??? We'll see...definitely keep you posted on that!!!

Finished The Memory Keeper's Daughter last night---great novel!! Very intriguing!! (sp?? and was that the correct use of that word??)
My first post-baby Tri is next weekend---feeling like I'm probably dead meat!!...started out training with a "bang!" but that pretty much fell apart...its only a sprint...that's the good news...the bad news...well, I better not think about it :) ha!! I just hope my wetsuit still fits me!!! cause pretty much anything that was "tight" before kallen, is now "hopeless" after kallen...
Leaving tomorrow for a bachlorette party/weekend in Austin with some sweet girl friends!!! I have quite a few friends getting married this year, which is SUPER fun!!! and unfortunately haven't been able to go to hardly ANY celebratory events due to scheduling conflicts...so I'm really excited I'm able to make it to this one!! Brian's taking care of kallen for me---so I guess its a girls wkend/guys wkend!!! Fun!!!
Well that's a little update on life right now!!
sending lots of love from Houston!!!
xoxoxoxo :)
3 comments:
have fun! I am glad you can get away for a bit.
loved the update! GROSS fruit flies! they are a PAIN to get rid of, but it is possible. we had them last summer with all the produce we were getting from the farm.
have FUN this weekend!
and can't wait to hear about your triathlon!! :-)
tear it up, sister.
and uh, you look awesome. i can't imagine your stuff not fitting. if so, it was probably just shoved in the dryer for like 3 days on cycle:hot.
love you,
r
Post a Comment