Thursday, March 12, 2009

Commando Crawling!...

Thought I should record this cause its gonna be gone before you know it! :) This little guy is fast!...his little TUMMY is always covered in dirt...guess we should be a little better at cleaning the floor :) ha!!

4 comments:

diane smith said...

Wow he is fast!! I just want to pick him up and squeeze him. Love to all.

Mandy said...

He is PRECIOUS!!!!!!! Can't wait to snuggle him soon!! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

This is just the beginnning......our little guy is on the move!! I can see races between Kallen and Cayden in the near future! Gotta get my hands on him!!! Give Kallen a big smooch for me! Lots of love coming your way!

Write Softly said...

Bee hee hee! I love it. "Mmmm-hmm. Just got to get to that paper. Ok, now I've got it. Gotta crunch it. Mmmm-hmmm. Gotta crunch it some more. So much crunching to do."

:)