Hey Michelle! :) we were actually at the park by our house here...BUT I'll try to think of where I've seen them out your way...you guys have a LOT more...I'll email! :)
Too funny....after posting my comment yesterday about Kallen looking like Brian... Kathy Grey just made the comment on FB that she thinks he looks like 'dad' in that picture! I think we all see something different in him..but..the bottom line is HE IS A CUTIE !!! Like Diane said..."the sweetest face ever" ! Love you sweetie.
Learning to love life in a very HOT state far from home :)
I love the outdoors,
the ocean,
good food,
good friends,
LOVE,
life,
and my amazing family.
Thanks for being a part of our journey!...
7 comments:
These pictures are awesome, Christy! Great 'setting'...Great 'subject' !
Dexter seems to be enjoying the outing as well! XOXO
You KNOW how to put a smile on my face. :-)
That is the sweetest little face ever!!! Thank you so much for sharing, it made my day.
Love you
Beautiful!! Where are you? I don't know where to find blue bonnets in Austin....
Hey Michelle! :)
we were actually at the park by our house here...BUT I'll try to think of where I've seen them out your way...you guys have a LOT more...I'll email! :)
Too funny....after posting my comment yesterday about Kallen looking like Brian... Kathy Grey just made the comment on FB that she thinks he looks like 'dad' in that picture! I think we all see something different in him..but..the bottom line is HE IS A CUTIE !!! Like Diane said..."the sweetest face ever" ! Love you sweetie.
Precious!
LOVED these. And Kallen really does look like Brian in one of those smiling shots. How gorgeous is that field of flowers!?
Post a Comment