Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We're HOME!!!!...

...just got in last night from a wonderful weekend!!! We had so much fun---I'll write about our weekend later :) just getting back to reality in some sense of the word...well, actually---who am I kidding?? Brian doesn't have to go to work till later so we're sitting on the couch drinking coffee and watching all of the amazing inauguration formalities going on----I am really excited about today. So much going on--and history being made--just getting to watch it is incredible. Our country has grown and changed so much in just the last 50 yrs! Listened to interviews and the "radio news" the whole way home from austin (I know, SO grown up huh?/or boring depending on your perspective!) and it really is amazing in light of yesterday's holiday just what today represents for us as a nation...wow...ok, back to the couch, and the laundry, and I promise I'll write about the weekend SOON!!! :)


"Hey Kallen! What do you think about getting to see HISTORY being made today??!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great thoughts and comments, snoops! I totally agree with you! I am so glad you had an awesome time with your dear Barnhouse girls! I can't wait to hear all about it! We are totally shut down today in the 'anticipation' of snow! If that does not happen....someone is going to look mighty silly! Love ya bunches!