Friday, January 9, 2009

...today on pandora...

...I LOVE finding new music...and I pretty much listen to pandora all day while I'm home :) love to have a soundtrack to my day :) so i'm putting down who I'm listening to, and I'd LOVE any suggestions from you about music you've found!!

sorry i've been a little delinquent this week...my program for downloading pictures isn't working, so i'm reinstalling it this morning...hope it works!!! just not as fun to post without pictures!!!

much love to everyone---hope you're enjoying your first full week of 2009!!!

beware...i'm really missing being a trainer during this post-holiday season...i feel a "new year, new you" post coming on...gosh, all this energy trapped in my house is a recipe for disaster!! :) ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there...are you talking to "ME" ?!! I do need my Personal Trainer....and she is my very own! Wow, do I love her....and she is very encouraging! The mark of a 'good' teacher!