Thursday, January 22, 2009

on our way!!!!....
























YEAHHHH!!! We're on our way to a fun birthday weekend!! Thanks Brian for all the planning and surprises!!!

Love you ALL!!!! Thank you for all of the sweet birthday wishes!!!

I'm sure I'll be a much wiser woman when we return--ha!!!!!

xoxoxoxo!!! :)

5 comments:

beckley said...

have a blast, birthday girl :)
enjoy that dinner alone :)

Courtney said...

can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

You're going to return home an older and wiser woman! How cool is that! Seriously, how nice of Brian to plan a nice birthday surprise for you! I know you will have a wonderful time! Love you, our birthday girl!

debra parker said...

Happy Birthday, Friend.

I am leaving for Haiti in the morning. You can follow the blog for updates.

Christy said...

Happy Happy Birthday sweet girl! Can't wait to hear about your time together. Have a blast!