Monday, January 12, 2009

Kallen and Cardiff


We've been keeping our 2 dogs, Dexter and Cardiff (our first babies) outside pretty much ever since Kallen arrived. Last night we had some friends over---and one of the couples is thinking of getting a Viszla (cardiff) so we let Cardiff have a special treat and come in the house...so her and Kallen got to meet for, kind of, the first time..


.



Might I add that Cardiff was an unusually good sport??!!! :)

4 comments:

diane smith said...

Look at Cardiff being on her very best behavior. I think she must be trying to earn her way back into the house!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT.....LOVE IT! How cute are those pictures! Kallen is truly enjoying being around Cardiff and I am soooo impressed with Cardiff's behavior! Too,too, cute!
Saw some pictures of you with Wendy, Theresa and Shannon! Looks like you had a great time in Austin!! We sure do miss our Texas family!

Michelle said...

Poor Dexter and Cardiff....I hope they're allowed back inside sometimes now! :)

Mandy said...

Sweet Cardiff!!! Could you imagine Dexter or Molly doing this?!

LOVE our furry family members!!