Kallen playing his "piano" from Mike and Mimi :)
...well, seriously I have not been home for a WEEKEND since Dec 13th!!! I think that may be a little crazy! So here I am (obviously procrastinating from my REAL tasks) trying once again to unpack 3 very full bags from this past weekend, baby toys, pack and play, etc etc and put things back together in some sense...all while VERY distracted by the current events...which continue to make my "not so exciting life" SO VERY exciting!!!...Last night I decided that if I could be any celebrity, I'd want to be Beyonce...seriously...I think that was the most magical moment in our nation's history!! (ok, just kidding) but she was gorgeous and the whole moment was pretty surreal...yeah, I definitely had tears in my eyes...I'll admit it...
Ok, right, back to the things at hand...so I'm unpacking, doing laundry, baby boy's two bottom front teeth I believe are coming in at rapid pace which means MUCH crying and very much disruption during the night...which I'll admit has been a bit of a challenge...esp for someone like me who truly believes in 8 hrs of sleep...which I do miss very much!!!
All that to say, my sweet husband is taking me on yet ANOTHER weekend excursion starting tomorrow morning...once again to austin...we DO love that place, but wow...3 wkends in a ROW! I'm super excited cause he's been planning to celebrate my birthday!...our Plan A was to go out to Napa/Sonoma...one of our favorite places on earth, but of course, like everyone else, we're trying to save $$$$ so austin it will be :) No really, I'm so excited and its sweet to see HIM get so excited in all his planning---some friends of ours are babysitting Kallen so we can go out to a great restaurant (its a surprise to me!) Thurs night!!! I hope I remember how to eat in a civilized manner---lately there's a lot of shoving before sweet baby loses his cool---he ALWAYS knows when we're eating!!! :)
Ok, so I guess I don't have a point to this one...yeah this one was pretty much an attempt to ignore the chaos that surrounds me...maybe we should go to Target when Kallen wakes up...hmmmm....
5 comments:
Love the piano.....thanks Mike and Mimi! I have never seen one of those and think it is a great idea. This boy is surrounded by music which I find totally cool! Maybe you can take up your playing again, Christy! :-)
ha!!! :)
ooops, there is a package headed your way that will probably be delivered tomorrow. You may want to see if a neighbor can watch for it...I'm not sure if they will just leave it on your porch.
I'm glad Kallen is enjoying his piano, but Mike says not to forget about the "whole sports thing"!!
Love you, and have a great birthday weekend.
thanks!!! I'm SO excited!! we'll send DC down to look for it if it comes after we leave!! thank you, love you! and don't worry about the sports---don't think we could survive without them! ha!! :)
I keep meaning to leave this post...the pic of Kallen's little feet playing the piano is the cutest!!
Post a Comment