Friday, January 30, 2009

"Did I Really Say That??"

I'm just cleaning out our "computer area" and found a marker in the printer...and it reminded me of the time after Kallen was first born, when another marker fell into the printer (obviously a reoccurring problem we have here...) and jammed it so that it wouldn't work...

...and Brian was trying everything he could to fix it...and I was sitting on the floor sobbing...saying over and over (and quite possibly wailing) ...

"...its ALL I have left..."

(referring, of course, to the computer and its printer, and all of the work I do on both... ie blogging and ummm balancing our checkbook, I guess?)

...yeah it just actually made me laugh out loud...those darned hormones!!... ha! :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

LAUGHING!!! i can totally hear you. you're hysterical and i love you!

beckley said...

and THAT's why i love you (one of the reasons!)