Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Countdown is ON!!...


For those of you who don't know, when I was in college I lived in this house...the Barnhouse, as it is affectionately referred to (or at least was, way back in the 90's--ha!). I lived there with 7 other girls to make 8 total and we had some wild and exciting times back then at JMU...I could def tell some great stories but really I'm stalling right now and I REALLY need to get some things done! :)...soooooo anyway, we are having a Barnhouse reunion this weekend in Austin! ALL 8 girls, which is pretty much a miracle. Ironically 4 of the 8 of us actually live in TX...the other 4 are flying in from the East Coast...there will be four sweet babies, our amazing hostess is 30 wks pregnant, LOTS of laughs, reconnecting, tears, late nights and of course all the fun of being in Austin...I'm sooooo excited!
So the countdown is ON---3 days to go!!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I cannot wait to see all of you!!

beckley said...

Austin! Fantastic!
Have a blast! I hope everyone gets in okay and babies fly easily.
much love to all, if you remember to pass on the word:)

Courtney said...

yea!!! definitely counting down! i can't fall asleep at night because i'm SO excited!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for ALL of you! Have a great time reliving some of those awesome memories and just plain 'enjoying each other'!!! I will be praying.....

Christy said...

OK, SO jealous! That is awesome! We had a great reunion last summer in Nags Head with the Barn House ladies from 1999-2001. Such FUN! Have a blast...thanks for starting the legacy for us to follow in. It reminds me of our Bible study days, Christy!

Kate and Geoff said...

I'm super excited! The last weekend we were all together a baby was born. So, I'm expecting big things!

Michelle said...

Big things perhaps....but no babies being born this time!! Mine has to cook for 9 more weeks!! :)