Friday, January 2, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cake!


This recipe is for my mom...I've been promising it forever...but while I'm at it, I'll post it for everyone...its from Brian's mom and its AMAZING!!!!



Chocolate Chip Cake

1 box yellow cake mix (without pudding in the mix)
2 small packages instant chocolate pudding
3 eggs
1 cup water
3/4 cup oil
1 12 oz pkg chocolate chips
Mix first five ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips and bake in bundt pan at 350 for one hour.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Christy (and Diane). I can't wait to try this yummy cake! Do you top it with anything?

Anonymous said...

Hey...others may want to know this as well....regular or instant pudding? And....do you think you could use Dark Chocolate or does it need to be semi-sweet?

Christy said...

Oh...good questions! We usually just eat it warm with vanilla ice cream or cool whip/whipped cream...also instant pudding...and definitely dark chocolate would be GREAT!!! And the cake mix should NOT be one with pudding in the mix... :)

Courtney said...

yum!

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at the picture of the choc. chip cake again and noticed I have the same plates! Just bought them at Pier One for $1.00. Love those sales!

Anonymous said...

Marlis made your Chocolate Chip Cake and said it was 'delicious' ! I must try it soon! I am now 'thinking' Loretta Myatt may have made this for one of our Care Group get togethers. If so...it 'is' delish!