Monday, December 8, 2008

um, weekend???...

...where did you go? I had been looking forward to you ALL week--and then you were in and out in such a flash that I hardly saw you! Yes, yes, I know I went to see Twilight (would you please keep that on the down-low??), there was that spinning class that almost made me sick, followed by hot-yoga that really really almost made me sick...then the Taft Art Market (totally meant to tell everyone about it and forgot!! it was amazing!!)...

...the Train Station Client Christmas party followed by an awesome night at La Tapatia with our sweet friends, brunch Sunday morning at my house with my sweet circle of girls, yardwork and church Sunday night, followed by my FIRST time in a REAL recording studio making a Christmas CD with our small group (don't worry--my only part was "feliz navidad, feliz navidad...")---but seriously? Did you have to leave so soon? I do love it when you stay around a little longer than normal...say, for three days instead of two?! And this one didn't even feel like two---I actually feel cheated by you.


Ok, that's right---I have almost read New Moon in its entirety as well this weekend...yes I know that its 563 pages, and that my husband thinks he's lost me to an adolescent thriller about vampires and wherewolves, but its pretty exciting for a girl whose life is kinda slow these days...well, I won't hold it against you this time...as long as you promise you'll come back shortly...oh, in just 4 more days...I really do hate to wish my life away like that but I SO love it when you're here...

3 comments:

beckley said...

um, yeah, me, too. on the no weekend thing. certainly not on the twilight thing. :)

Michelle said...

So you've been sucked in by the vampires too huh? (No pun intended.) I've resisted for now, but must admit my curiousity is peaked. ;)

vofbaca said...

That is all the stuff I missed being sick!