
Ok, sorry but another book plug...seriously I canNOT put
this book down. It is incredible! And if you live in Houston, these two are going to be at the Star of Hope Annual Banquet.
I won't give away what its about, but I promise, you won't be disappointed! :)
2 comments:
This book looks so interesting - so I just bought it on Amazon!
So, you are starting to listen to my book recommendations, eh? this motherhood thing has destroyed you! :) Look at you, all googly-eyed and reading all the time. I think you're faking the fog, sister. I did NOT read that much in that life stage! (But I should have! all that time on my hands...) YES, this book is amazing, isn't it? love it love it love it!!!
and love you. every ounce of old christy and new mom christy. i love both of you. you are just that fun!
robyn
Post a Comment