Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photo CD


Today we received our Photo CD in the mail from Debra and were SO excited!! Seriously she is a genius, and out of at least an hour Kallen was only happy (not screaming and crying at the top of his lungs) for 10-15 minutes tops! We are so grateful she was able to still capture his true personality in spite of his mood! :) Here are some of our favorites...

















And if you live in the Houston Area I highly recommend Debra Parker if you want to have pictures taken...seriously amazing... :)

5 comments:

Ali said...

they are awesome. what a wonderful way to capture this time in your lives.

diane smith said...

I think she captured all three personalities. What beautiful pictures !!

Mandy said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!!

Kate and Geoff said...

These shots are awesome! I can't stop staring at them and i CANNOT wait to meet Kallen!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...those are such great pictures! Of course Debra Parker had some wonderful subjects to photograph! Kallen gets cuter everyday! Kudos to Debra!