Tuesday, November 11, 2008

NOT so fast!!!...


...today I was cleaning up Kallen's room...putting away his clothes and all...and I came across his little Halloween costume. His little monkey outfit. And all of a sudden I got SO SAD...not just a little sad, I mean like REALLY sad. As I hung it up in his closet I realized he would never wear that again. And as I was putting away his clothes I had to make a little pile of "onesies" that don't fit him anymore...now, I know. They're JUST clothes, and it really doesn't bother me to not be able to use them anymore. It's just that I'm not ready. I'm not ready for him to be too big for things. I'm not ready to pack things away in case we have another "one"...he is my baby...


(Oh my goodness I am totally that mom! That mom that doesn't want her baby to grow up...well, I guess that's ok as long as I keep things in check...and I grow out of it before he becomes a teenager! Ha! Just kidding...before he turns 2 I'm sure!)


Just a little reminder reminding me of ALL the times parents with older children have reminded me that it goes by soooooo fast.... I can't tell he's getting bigger. I guess cause I see him every day, but sure enough his clothes are getting tighter and tighter and my little teeny baby is turning into a "boy"...right before my eyes. Oh, I love this little guy....

No comments: