
Just in case any of you missed the 5 minutes of the Today Show I got to see while I was feeding Kallen this morning, (the little joys about being HOME!!) Carla Bruni was on this morning (the first lady of France) to promote her new CD which is beautiful...and if you listen to Pandora its a GREAT station for these cold mornings cuddled up with some coffee (and a few chunks of spit up clinging to your shirt...)!! Just thought I'd let ya know! :)
4 comments:
"Pandora?" wassat? I just throw a 45 or a 33 on the turntable to listen to my favorite tunes! As far as artists from France - there were some good ones from England a while back, but that's as far into Europe as I am willing to go. Enjoy your latte and croisants, I'm off to get some black joe and burnt toast with molasses! Love ya snoops!
I see dad finally figured out how to leave a comment! :-) Wonder where he is getting that burnt toast with molasses at work? I need to try Pandora. Maybe you can hook me up when you get to VA!
you two....what am I gonna do with you???!!!! :) LOVE YOU!! I'm counting down the days!!!
I just registered with Pandora the other night and am looking forward to getting some music to listen to! thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment