Saturday, October 25, 2008

What's Up...


Just a couple pictures of what's been goin on the past 48 hours (cause its just SO exciting!!!) ha!! :)



First off, it feels like fall (have I already mentioned this??) so we are getting in the Fall spirit!!




We had a busy day (for us) yesteday...went to a going away party at The Train Station for sweet Jamie who is PREGNANT---yeah!!!! I am just SO excited for her! And it was so great to see all the girls and it just felt so familiar. I don't miss actually working, but I do miss my work. You know? The people, and I just love what I get to do...so we'll see about all that... :)


Jamie and Kallen...





Some of the girls...






Liz, Adela, and Kallen...yeah, I thought I was going to get him to fall asleep on an exercise mat! Not a CHANCE!!!...




Then off to playgroup which is always fun--of course Kallen SCREAMED the whole 30 minute ride there and was a disaster when he arrived but when we finally calmed down we had a lot of fun and he got to try out the exer-saucer---wow!!! Still a LITTLE big... :)





Then this morning we had an awesome photographer, Debra Parker, come out to get some family pictures---and oh dear, right on CUE Kallen's evil twin came out for a visit...I don't want to say it was a disaster, but poor Debra was so patient with us. For about 3/4 of the time he was screaming and we were ALL trying our best tricks to console him...none of which worked until after she left, of course...but it motivated us to take same amateur pictures of our own...




Yeah, thank goodness we left it to a professional :)


Then a little spit up--- and we're just doing odd jobs around the house and planning on going to a benefit dinner for Women of Vision tonight--however, we have NOT planned on what to do with Kallen. So that ought to be a story in and of itself...definitely keep ya posted!!! Have a GREAT weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures......well,most of them! That really is chunky spit-up,isn't it !! Cute picture of Brian and Kallen....a picture says a thousand words! Nice picture of your family, too! Love the pumpkins ! I am so glad you are documenting your 'life' !

Michelle said...

Whoa spit up! Kallen is such an over-achiever! ;)

Courtney said...

loved the update! how was the dinner??