Monday, October 27, 2008

Pictures...

Wow, I am amazed...we just got a "sneak peak" at our pictures from Saturday and she did such an AMAZING job--in spite of Kallen's frisky behavior!! :)
Here are some of the pictures, I'll try to figure out if I can post them on here too!!
Much love!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey There.....loved the pictures! Like you said, she is amazing! Of course, I am partial to her subjects!! Why wouldn't they be amazing ! I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Ali said...

awesome! i was just mentioning to EJ that I feel like the studio shots are a waste of our time. Especially with 2 boys b/c even if one is following directions the other probably isn't. they just don't allow the kids to get comfortable first.

Courtney said...

amazing pics!

Michelle said...

Those are really great! I love the casual-ness (is that a word??) of them!

diane smith said...

I love the pictures....especially the bare feet. Kallen looks happy to me!

Mandy said...

GORGEOUS pictures!!! Does she travel to the East Coast!!:)

Christy said...

why aren't i in any of those pictures?

Christy said...

ummmm...i'm such a DORK! that last one was supposed to be from cardiff---do I have too much time at home or what??!!

carri z. said...

you ARE in the pictures!! : )soooo BEAUTIFUL!! all of ya'll!!! xoxox