Hmmmmm...I think someone has a strong will like his mommy! Just look at that face! How can you resist just picking him back up. He is sooooooo precious! I especially like that first picture...starting to really look like a little boy! Ahhhhhh...what a blessing has been added to our lives! Give him a big hug!
Learning to love life in a very HOT state far from home :)
I love the outdoors,
the ocean,
good food,
good friends,
LOVE,
life,
and my amazing family.
Thanks for being a part of our journey!...
8 comments:
I have such a strong need to hold him!!! Look how much he has changed in just a month.
Hmmmmm...I think someone has a strong will like his mommy! Just look at that face! How can you resist just picking him back up. He is sooooooo precious! I especially like that first picture...starting to really look like a little boy! Ahhhhhh...what a blessing has been added to our lives! Give him a big hug!
i would like a nap.
HA! Yeah, I meant to put---that MOMMY NEEDS A NAP SO PROBABLY YOU SHOULD TAKE A NAP!!! :)
ha! but he's so stinkin' cute!!!
That has got to be the sweetest face I've ever seen!!!! LOVE those pictures!!!! I so wish I was right there!
I have to agree with Mandy ! Hey, when is her baby due? Thinking about her...keeping her in my prayers!
i don't actually know if he could be cuter.
Post a Comment