Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mr. Spit Up


"Apparently mommy's blog is going downhill fast cause now she's writing about my spit up. Yes, I am having a bit of a spit up problem. Actually we're not really sure if its spit up or throw up---is there a difference?...
...I definitely got a nice warm bath before daycare today to get all the spoily milk smell off of me, and then proceeded to projectile spit-up THREE times in the car on the way over. Good thing my friends over there like me enough not to say anything about it...

...So my mom heard that I'm supposed to sit upright after I eat for awhile to help everything stay down...


...But that's a LOT easier said than done!!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spit up is normal, but just heard from a friend today who has a 1 month old and is taking Zantac due to Acid Reflux/Heartburn. I have never heard of a baby taking that but it 'may' be worth mentioning to your pediatrician.