...ok, first I am really not trying to give the impression that I'm over here cooking and cleaning and being a domestic diva cause I'm just not... I wish I could be, but I'm SO not that organized and a little ADD, and ANYone who's ever lived with me knows that!! But I DO love to experiment in the kitchen---its SO much fun!!! :) Just didn't want to give the wrong impression!! Ok, just made the Chocolate Earth Truffles for our small group dinner tonight (chocolate earth balls on the website, but I like truffles better!!)---they look gross but are SO good and very kid friendly!!
**Just as a note---I left out the raisins and coconut (didn't sound good to me), used dutch processed cocoa (but any unsweetened cocoa would work!) and rolled them in crushed roasted peanuts to match the peanut butter---seriously, they are SO good...
2 comments:
do you like the shack??
hey girl! So far...I'm about 3/4 of the way through...the part I read last night (when he goes behind that waterfall with that lady...) was a little hard to follow but up until then I really was following---did you read it? What did you think??? Love you!!
Post a Comment