Thursday, October 23, 2008

and just like magic...

Yesterday was pretty hot and humid--I mean nothing compared to our SUMMER, but pretty steamy for an "autumn" day! Then about 4:30 dark clouds rolled in, and about 6:30 the skies just opened and we had a HUGE thunderstorm until about 10:30---gorgeous!!! (Thunderstorms are my FAVORITE!) We lost power and everything!! And then the wind started blowing and the hot sticky air turned to COLD air---yeah!!! It was amazing---we shivered under the covers with our windows OPEN and the temp in the 50's last night! Oh its soooo wonderful. Check out our forecast--if you're in Houston you KNOW just how exciting this is (unless you hate cool weather, of course!)...check out those lows!!!!!







Autumn is finally HERE!! At least for a little while :) Nothing better to do than cuddle up with my honey!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet picture of '2' of my sweeties ! Looks like you are having a good time! You're never too young to learn !

Michelle said...

I know! I actually put on jeans and long sleeve shirt this morning! I love not sweating just walking into work!