Thursday, August 14, 2008

do I have an eye problem???....


I mean seriously...my sweet friend Shanda sent us her gorgeous wedding pictures yesterday...here is a picture of our beloved "Mohican House" girls, Michelle, Shanda, Theresa and I, and of course I ruined the picture. I am beginning to think I really have a problem. I can't keep my eyes open in pictures. Oh this isn't the only picture I ruined (SOOO sorry Shanda!!) but its my favorite because its of the four of us! Brian LOVES joking me about my eye problem :) at least it doesn't just happen when I'm talking to people--ha! Only in pictures...


Ok, I just had to put another one, and trust me there were SOOOOO many to choose from! Again Shanda---so sorry to put a dent in your wedding pictures! I love you SO much!!! Is this funny to anyone else??? or just me??? maybe its the hormones---when in doubt, blame the hormones!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God has blessed you with so many awesome friends all over the country. I am so grateful for their love and influence on your life! As for the 'eye' problem....as long as it is not a 'heart' problem, I think you are just fine! Hmmmmm...maybe God wants to keep you humble :-)
PS..think it may run in the family, so you can blame it on that !!! Love ya, snoops ! mom