So I guess I'm starting a blog. I don't know if I'm breaking down to peer pressure, or if it just seems more logical to be able to keep in touch. I have always promised I wouldn't have a blog, or be on facebook or myspace--just seems to0 impersonal and computer-y. But here I am. Haven't told Brian yet---not sure it will go over too well considering he JUST got an email address this year. Yeah, we're a little behind the times. But I am definitely not organized enough to email updated photos to our lovely friends and family so perhaps this will work even better! :) Hope so!
Well, what do you say on a blog? Hmmmm....not so sure, I'll try to figure that out. For now if I can figure out how to I'll just put some pictures of Kallen--our new favorite little person.
1 comment:
I think you are going to enjoy being a blogger! Just think, you will have an ongoing journal of Kallen's life! You can't put a price tag on that !!!!
Post a Comment